Wednesday 9 April 2014

Trip report: SQ856 SIN-HK A380 Suites

As this is our 3rd time in Suites, I'l leave out the photos of the seat and the cabin. You can see them here
Offered drinks on board once we are seated. I ordered a Coke with lots of lemon.
 The supervisor came to introduce himself to us which I think was a nice touch
 Pictures of the menu. This is the brunch menu which means no satay! The wife was so sad.
We told the stewardress that we will eat at 11 am as we are still full from breakfast at the TPR.
Watch Thor 2 while my wife watched Frozen.
 Soon, it's time for brunch.
Darjeeling Tea
 Fruit platter to start off. Sorry, forgot to take a picture of the cereal.
 For entree, I ordered BTC wagyu sirloin. It was phenomenal. Best, most tender piece of meat I ever ate.
 The wife BTC as well. Confit of Duck with Risotto rice
 It was a bit dry for her.
 For dessert, I had the butter cherry parfait with stewed cherry. It was good
My wife had the Chendol with coconut ice cream. Not bad either.

We reached HK at about 1pm , 20 minutes ahead of time. It was a good flight with good food! This being our second time in Suites, we were delighted by the experience. So sad, we will be returning to SG via J Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment